Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Frustration fixture task

Frustration fixture task

Master asked me over a text message if i was still horny (as i have been suffering hyper sexuality lately) i responded with yes why. To my surprise the response i was given was a task.

Not only a task but a task i did not expect to be trusted with alone.

The task was to go out alone without Master, find a net guy to meet me and allow me to give them oral make them cum, show off their cum by playing with it and swallow their cum on camera, if the task was done properly my reward would be an allowance to fuck them.

All of the net guys we were in contact with on AMM were not up for the challenge where not online or where just plain pussys so instead i asked a net guy i had been friends with for a while, he said yes and we proceeded.

Ray booked a motel room and we met up there, we chatted for a while which is something that i am not permitted to do,i explained the task to ray a second time and then i asked ray to remove his pants and to hold my camera and record me.

He laid back on the motel bed and i climbed between his legs and took his cock in my mouth and gently sucked on it until it hardened in my mouth, i checked the camera a couple of times making sure it was recording at all times and continued to suck.

ray was exited and grabbed me by the hair pushing my head down onto his cock and keeping me at a rhythm he enjoyed, he slapped my tongue with his cock and moaned as i continued to suck it.

Making sure to look up at the camera and grin from time to time i continued sucking until i tasted sweet warm pre cum, i stuck out my tongue for the camera and played around with it.

Ray had hold of my hair again having me suck him deep and fast i felt the vein along the bottom of his cock thicken knowing he was about to shoot a load of hot juicy cum i opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out so he could shoot it all over it, i moaned and grinned knowing i was being a hot slutty submissive girl for my Master and a hot experience for ray. I swirled his cum around and played with it took a few photos and sent them on to Master.

I felt dirty and nasty like a cheap little cum whore. I was horny but declined my option to fuck ray, i felt like fucking him would be too much i was happy and pleased with the task i did and the fact that my Master trusted me to do it. That satisfied me enough without sex.

I called Master and saved the video footage he called me a nasty girl and i smiled.

I smiled because i know it i love it and i crave it.

After all i am my Masters nasty dirty sub slut.

3 comments:

  1. You sure have been horny of late! I would have preferred to have been there to see you complete your task, believe it or not I do get jealous, and even more jealous not knowing what you are getting up to, so this was a test on both of us. The video didn't show a lot of the action, I suppose her was preoccupied getting head to notice he had turned the camera off. the video quality wasn't great but the content was, you sounded like you were having a great time sucking that cock, and I could hear how turned on you were when he blew in your mouth. I wouldn't make a habit of giving you tasks like that as I have jealousy issues but it was hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - love your blog. I have a new sub that would like to speak with an experienced sub such as yourself. Would your Master allow you to speak with my new sub?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure ill speak to them. get them to email disco7@iinet.net.au

    but im not sure im good enough to give advice i am just a girl who messes up

    ReplyDelete