Friday, September 12, 2014

Canberra trip.

Packing my bags and preparing for a special weekend, just the two of U/us going away for a weekend i messaged Sir. "What toys would you like me to bring along, and what toys are Your favourite?" Sir responded " Bring your favorite toys and make sure you have your blindfold, collar and shackles. He then told me that my mind and body were His favorite toys to play with"
I love it when He calls me His toy, i feel so objectified.
After thinking about it a while I packed black bondage rope, a glass dildo,  a simple lifelike vibrator and O/our vampire gloves.

To be continued

3 comments:

  1. So sexual, I cant wait to read more......

    wcbraw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Candice.thanks for a stimultating sexual experience last thursday night. You are the perfect Sub. M .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks M, I had a great time and you could probably tell from her moaning and screaming that Candice had a great time as well. However giving you the camera for your own cum shot was probably a mistake, lol understandably tho as you were preoccupied.
    Hopefully we can do it again soon,
    Cheers
    Dom Phill

    ReplyDelete