Thursday, September 10, 2009

one on one

Regular BDSM session
Session started with me putting my own wrist and ankle shackles on.
My DOM told me to put my blindfold on and to get on my knees. He turned me around and put my collar on me. I LOVE IT WHEN HE PUTS IT ON ME IT MEANS HE REALLY IS OBJECTIFYING ME.
I was made to give him oral.
In this session I made my DOM cum twice making sure to swallow every drop like a good little slut.
I was tied onto a table with my hands shackled to a spreader bar beneath it a cold chain was added and wrapped and locked around my waist my legs were tied up and spread as my DOM fucked me my head was rested on the lounge I was very noisy it was a thrashing and I loved every second of it. It was very uncomfortable for my legs but being fucked took the focus off them.
My DOM used the chain as reins to pull at me while fucking me hard.
After fucking me my DOM sat on the lounge by my head I heard a plastic bag and before being able to react I was being suffocated with my head inside the bag. IT WAS SCARY AND QUICK A BIG WAKE UP CALL TO HOW EASILY MY DOM COULD HAVE BLACKED ME OUT OR WORSE. IT MADE ME VERY WET AND SCARED IT’S A BAD THING BUT I LOVED IT.
I was untied and then used as an experimental device as my DOM experimented some new ways to tie me up. I also had a large wooden block device used to squash my tits together it is quite painful and restrictive Two ropes were used both started around my neck one pulling forward one pulling back I was left in them put on my knees and bent over a hard cold wooden coffee table where I was powerless with my hands tied behind me. The ropes were tight my hands were tingling and my DOM later said they had turned blue I was teased and forced to cum with a 240volt vibrator. I was only aloud to cum after my DOM counted down from ten I had just learnt to cum on the count down but my DOM added a two and a half to the countdown making me not be able to cum on the one it took me a few seconds longer but I came it was crazy and ongoing I had to say red to make him remove the 240 volt vibrator from my clit.
We went to bed I slept shackled with my wrist together and ankles together and made to sleep at the end of my DOMS bed wearing my collar I felt used and like a pet. It was awesome.

3 comments:

  1. YOU SLEEP SHACKLED? CAN YOU ESCAPE?
    YOUR LUCKY TO ONLY BE SHACKLED, I WOULD HAVE YOU BOUND AND GAGGED.
    YOUR NOT BEING USED TO YOUR FULL POTENTIAL SLUT.
    DANIEL

    ReplyDelete
  2. sound like a good little slut should of pimped that cunt out more often and wat still experimenting is ur dom new to this all send him to the boy scoutes better still the cubs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yet another brain dead comment from the same anonymous dullard. You obviously are unable to attract a sub of your own probably because most subs are very discerning about their potential Dom's and I doubt if you could inspire respect in anyone. You surely couldn't if they ever ready anything you write. You are probably 15, as they way you write is like a teenager would txt. I would strongly recommend spell checker. But then again with your obviously lack of IQ, the only phrase you really need to learn for your career is "would you want frys with that!"

    ReplyDelete