Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tension session


Out of nowhere i was made to get naked and put on my wrist and ankle shackles, after doing so promptly i awaited my MASTERS orders.
MASTER ordered me to walk downstairs to my car naked in the winters freezing cold night air to get my session bag from my car.
I FELT COLD HELPLESS AND NERVOUS BEING OUTSIDE NAKED ALONE.
Once upstairs and back inside i handed my bag to my MASTER and before being allowed to warm up i was made to stand in front of MASTER whilst HE placed a horse bit into my mouth and my blind fold over my eyes.
HE then pinched my breast causing me to jump.
MASTER then bound my breast tightly and roughly causing the ropes to pinch and sting my skin this took HIM around five minutes to do, by the time the five minutes were over the horse bit was so uncomfortable it was swapped with my black gag ball (I THINK FOR MY SHAPE MOUTH THE HORSE BIT IS BEST FOR ME ON MY BACK SITUATIONS)
MASTER forced me to lay front down all weight onto my bound breast causing me to moan uncomfortably over the white bondage box where my wrists and collar were secured, i felt trapped and scared knowing i had no way of escaping the situation especially once my ankles where secured to a spreader bar.
Yelping in pain i felt the first hit of MASTERS riding crop on my arse, The riding crop was used harshly eight times on each arse cheek then the same done with HIS cane.
Eight harsh strokes to each arse cheek then both sides of my back gradually getting harder and faster the final stroke so harsh causing me to scream out and cry.
MASTER bent down and felt my pussy finding it was dripping wet and throbbing with excitement HE verbally humiliated me calling me harsh things mainly a pain slut and a dirty little girl before getting out HIS pin wheel and pin wheeling my back until it drew blood.
During this part of the session i was sobbing and crying.
Out of nowhere MASTER used his cane on my arse so harshly and roughly i screamed i was cropped and caned until i couldn’t handle the pain anymore on the last stroke of MASTERS cane i bit down on my gag ball and screamed out the safe word “red”
MASTER stopped immediately, and allowed me to rest.
After a short while once i had calmed down MASTER unbound my breast as they had turned purple and were throbbing strongly.
Placed back over the white bondage box where i was once again secured down by both my wrists and my collar a large vibrator was placed inside my pussy and propped up so that i could not push it out of me.
The vibrator is long and thick and gives me an almost immediate burning sensation, i was ordered to ride it, it was amazing the sensation of being stretched had me so eager to cum i was so close i begged my MASTER for permission to cum and permission was granted, i rode the fake thick cock while cumming and moaning my whole body heating up it was a huge orgasm, it always is when i am stretched.
The orgasm was exhausting so i was still for a moment trying to calm myself and slow my breathing MASTER asked me if i was ok and i replied “yes SIR” HE replied with “good and good night” HE then left the room closing the door behind HIM.
Nervously sobbing i felt so scared, stretched and uncomfortable almost crying in the fear of having the thick vibrator in me for any longer, i was so so thankful when it turned out to be a cruel joke and my MASTER returned to untie me and take me to bed.
SubSlut

1 comment: