Monday, September 13, 2010

new thoughts,things and turn ons :p

NEW TUNE!
Currently a very happy stable collared sub to an awesome loving DOMINANT
loving my role and how i am treated.

It has been over a year now, i said i wouldnt do water sports, rimming, anal, blood play, canes, or big tasks and i now find my self craving them all yep them all!

Things like being chained to a wall or naked and powerless for a day or even days at a time made me nervous and scared and now i want them crave then and need them.

Complete power exchange - not really possible in my predicament - but yet a total want and fantasy.

Being hurt by someone else infront of my MASTER suddenly a big turn on.
i know people say BDSM is role play, maybe thats where i have it wrong, i want it and like it SERIOUS

But yet im worried,
is this wrong to crave more?
or to like all of those things i didnt before?
what if we run out of things to do?,
what if i bore HIM and my body is no longer a canvas for HIM to play with?
why wont people fuck me?
why wont they DOMINATE me when my own MASTER gives them the oppertunity?
why dont people turn up to gang bangs?

Am i not as good anymore?


how can i feel so OWNED and loved yet so insecure?

2 comments:

  1. BEING HURT BY OTHERS IS A COMMON sub FANTASY BUT YOU WONT EXPERIENCE IT! MASTERS ONLY MIND FUCK YOU WITH THOSE OPTIONS.
    AND IF YOUR MASTER WANTS YOU TO BE IN A GANG BANG HE WILL TAKE YOU TO A CLUB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am alway open to a good mind fuck however I am also wanting to expand both of our horizons so allowing someone else to Dom my girl is very likely to happen at some stage. Also hosting the gangbang gives us a degree of selection and allows me to stay in control of the situation. In a club I would not feel confident I could keep her safe and that is my main priority.

    Cheers
    Tonguezila

    ReplyDelete