Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Positve feedback :)



Hi,
I chatted to you about 6 to 9 months ago about your situation and what it's all about as I was experimenting in this area....you referred me to a site or blog you used to write and it was a great revelation to how beautiful and exciting this world can be... 
I live in Canberra and this has made my quest difficult .
I had a wonderful sub for 5 months which is why I haven't been on here since before Christmas.
I have met a total of 3 subs in here and if I lived elsewhere would still be master of one...
 I am constantly excited by the variety of things that some subs are dedicated too ... 
Thank you as you have set me in a path that I truly enjoy.
You have a very lucky Master and you are lucky to have such a good Master to treat you as you should be.

I would really enjoy spending some time with you both when I can get up to Sydney...

Master G

No comments:

Post a Comment