Friday, April 26, 2013

Growing pains



Growing pains
-This is a different type of blog entry; it is not a gang bang or a guest spot to rim or blow.
This is for You Sir
-What i did was wrong and i regret upsetting the one Man that has given me all of the strength and confidence back in my life that so many others took from me, i do want to be Your girl and i will do anything to prove that.
-The punishment i know i deserved, the pain and the frustration i also believe i deserved.  And i do realize that no matter how hard the last seven days have been for me that they are and where worth it because i do feel i have learnt from this week.
-You might be happy to know i have learnt a whole lot more this week Sir, and i do want to change the way i think the way i talk and the way i seek revenge.
-This week Sir, You taught me that without respecting U/us and taking my position/role seriously i did not respect myself either.
-Here i am complaining about people that take BDSM for granted and assume it is a fifty shades of grey story fairy tale, and i contradicted myself totally by not taking my own lifestyle and Dom seriously.
-This week i learnt that no one ever gets away with lying because even if no one ever finds out, i still know and i will be disappointed in myself.
-This week i was reminded that the parts of me that can handle a stressful situation, change or hardship are not here or even part of me without You, You give me strength.
-When i am down a doctor can give me medicine and that doesn’t even help, yet You just say “Sunshine you are ok“and all of a sudden everything is ok again. You fix me, You help me. You know me.
-i took You for granted, i took U/us for granted and i took O/our lifestyle for granted and i am sorry.
-Dom/sub   You/me   Him/her - i will do better and i will not purposely try and upset You again.

-The last seven days i have been in hell with this punishment, but in the last seven days things have never been clearer.
-You are not in any way a pussy; You are the strongest Man i have ever met and the most caring.
- in 4 years You have been able to balance my life and save me from my everlasting never ending OCD fear factor story
- Sir you gave me until the time You get here today to finish my three blog entries, this entry now makes five
- i hesitated at the munch in Penrith when You ordered me to get out my toy and show people, i told you no! That is not fair on you and as a sub i think i deserve to be punished
- i was up to something Wednesday night and it was not nice, it is against the girl you want me to be, so i guess thats another thing you can punish me for, yes it is about her, and i will promise you i will keep it to my self.
- You make my world brighter, you make both me and my girl happier, i really do want to grow old with you
- And i love you for other reasons too :P

No comments:

Post a Comment