Monday, February 8, 2010

2010 session 1

My Dom arrived to pick me up I was dressed showered and shaved ready for Him wearing a skirt and no underwear as instructed.
We left my place and got into my Doms car.
My Dom passed me a bag and in it I found a big vibrator and a tube of lubricant.
I was instructed to insert the vibrator with allot of hesitation I Lubricated both myself and the vibrator the lubricant was non greasy or sticky was good.
I was made to fuck myself the whole way from the motor way to the house it was a big straining toy it hurt and it was inside me for approx forty minutes.
The vibrator was attached to a remote control in which my Dom was controlling at all times this made me feel owned and like I was being controlled.
During the drive my Dom reached his arm down and fucked me harder with the vibrator for a minute
I asked permission to cum and once my Dom gave me his permission I came.
We Arrived at my Dom’s house only then was I aloud to remove the vibrator get out of the car and meet my Dom upstairs.
As my Dom and I Walked into house I noticed a white box with o rings attached to it in the middle of the floor and the equipment bag out I felt extremely nervous from this point on.
I was walked in and Told to remove all of my jewellery and was given wrist and ankle shackles to put on and lastly my collar to put on.
I was made to remove my shirt and skirt and bra in which I felt uncomfortable doing as I have lost a little weight and am not comfortable with my body shape. I took my clothes off and did as I was told which was to kneel on the floor and give my Dom oral.
After about five minutes of oral I was instructed to lean over the white box where I was shackled by my wrist to it, my thighs were strapped to the opposite side to it and I was trapped bent over the white box.
My nipples were then clamped tightly which caused allot of pain and chained to the box I was completely trapped and could not struggle as all movement hurt my nipples in the clamps.
My blind fold was placed on and then my gag ball inserted into my mouth this always makes me nervous it means I am going to be in pain.
I was then told I was going o be lashed five times and after every lashing I was to say out loud “may I have another please I am your sub” it got harder and harder to say as I was gagged and in allot of pain I couldn’t move my body no matter how much it stung as I would be puling at the chain and my nipples.
From the lashings I was so wet I was dripping I felt my own juices running down my leg.
From here I was left for a moment and felt my Dom doing something to the box at the other end of me I knew it was with rope as I felt it hit my leg a few times.
My Dom placed the big vibrator from the car inside me and tied it there.
It was large and very straining I felt extremely stretched.
Two ropes were attached to it and pulled across my back and over my shoulders wrapped around my hands I was instructed to pull at them and fuck myself as every pull made the vibrator go deeper. My Dom told me I was to fuck myself as he whipped me until I came and when I cum I was to yell “I am your sub I am your slut” I felt lashings for about five minutes my back was burning and my cunt dripping wet.
I almost slipped into sub space making me loosen my grip on the reins I asked my Dom to tighten them for me and I continued to pull at them fucking myself and being lashed until I came and as I came I did as I was told and screamed “I am your sub I am your slut”.
I was left to wind down for a few mins then I begged for the vibrator to be removed my Dom removed it. right as I was relieved the stretching had ended I felt my Dom’s head between my legs he started licking me I loved it it was relieving it was really enjoyable and then I felt my Dom trying to insert a larger dildo.
I was scared and still trapped so I couldn’t stop it or move away from it. It was really hard to get in so my Dom spat at me to wet me more he got it inside me and instructed me to try and relax my muscles around it as he fucked me with it while licking my clit.
It was painful I felt so stretched and objectified.
Like I really was a sub and had no say in what happened to even my own body. I felt like all of my own rights were taken away and my body was no longer mine.
I was fucked with the giant dildo and licked until I came.
I asked permission before coming and was given permission.
Once I came my Dom gently and slowly removed the dildo this part is usually the most painful.
He swapped ends and made me give him oral.
He was really verbal so I knew he was enjoying it I also licked his balls while I had his cock in my mouth my Dom loves it when I do this.
I was released from the position causing allot of pain to my nipples having the clams off. I love the pain after a session it reminds me i was used.
After giving and receiving oral a few times I fell to sleep on the lounge.
Where my Dom left me lay sleeping for an hour.
I was woken with my Dom’s cock in my mouth and forced to suck him until he was satisfied with the job i had done.
He then ordered me to roll over onto my back where he licked me knowing i was extremely worn out and sensitive he let me cum then got up and fuckked me without a condom making me feel owned and objectified.
BEING HELD UNTIL I FELL TO SLEEP MAD ME GO TO SLEEP COMFORTABLY AND LOVED THEN BEING AWOKEN WITH MY DOMS COCK DOWN MY THROAT WAS A GREAT REMINDER THAT I AM HIS AND IN BEING HIS PROPERTY I WILL BE USED HOWEVER HE SEE’S FIT.

Sub slut

No comments:

Post a Comment