Wednesday, February 10, 2010

2010 session 2

Session 2
This session started with dinner, as in the past on occasion I was to wear a skirt and no underwear and to be freshly shaven.
EVEN IF THERE WAS NO SESSION AFTER DINNER THE FACT I WAS DEMANDED ON WHAT TO WEAR MADE ME FEEL VERY OBJECTIFIED OWNED AND WANTED
My DOM and I sat down and enjoyed our dinner.
After dinner we drove back to my DOM’S house where I was told session had started, I was already nervous after walking in and seeing a pile of leather belts out on the table.
My DOM ordered me to undress and to put on my collar.
He told me to stand up where he stood in front of me and placed my blindfold on me.
After having my blind fold put on I was told to get on my knees where I sucked my DOM’s cock until he decided to carry on.
I was ordered to lay onto my back on a black foam yoga mat where my knees were bent and my thighs were placed into a belt following my calves the belts were attached and my legs trapped in the position with my knees bent and legs spread. I WAS NERVOUS BEFORE THE BELTS WERE PLACED ON ME AS IT WAS OUT OF HABBIT. USUALLY I WOULD BE PLACED INTO MY WRIST AND ANKLE SHACKLES.
The belts were tight and there was no way to free my legs, I was already soaked and exited I was nervous and a little scared but very excited.
My DOM ordered me to turn over onto my stomach and place my arms either side of me.
Rolling over and trying to move was extremely difficult which added to the fear of being completely trapped, there was no way I could get out in a hurry.
My for-arms were placed into tight belts and attached to the belts either side where all three belts were joined my arms, my thighs and my calves were all in tight belts and I was completely trapped, scared, exited and vulnerable.
I was now trapped on my stomach with my face down feet up and legs spread.
My DOM placed a gag ball in my mouth instantly I was afraid and very nervous because I know when my gag ball is inserted I am going to be hurt.
My feet were cropped with the stick end of a riding crop I had not had this done before it was painful and I couldn’t stop it from happening.
My DOM told me to prepare myself for a hit and I held my breath worried and waiting for it.
My DOM hit me with the loop flogger really hard I was almost winded and screamed and cried in pain, I yelled the safe word over even know it had stopped I was in so much pain.
He had not meant to hit me as hard as he did.
IT HURT ALLOT AND I COULD CONSTANTLY FEEL PAIN BURNING AND RAISING OF MY SKIN BUT AT THE SAME TIME WHILE STILL TRAPPED COMPLETELY I FELT MY DOM’S SOFT HANDS RUBBING ICE OVER MY BACK AND TRYING TO FIX IT AND HELP WITH THE PAIN. IM GLAD THE SESSION DID NOT END THERE AS IT WAS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE FELT THIS KIND OF A HIT AND ALSO THE FIRST TIME I WAS LOOKED AFTER SO INTENSLY WHILE STILL BEING IN SESSION.
After a while I was asked if wanted the session to continue I said yes and we continued.
A very large dildo was placed inside me it was painful the moment it went in stretching me, My DOM told me to try and relax my muscles around it but that’s really hard for me to do with this dildo.
My DOM spat at me and on my pussy a few times, HE knows this makes me feel really dirty. He layed down on the floor and licked my clit as he fucked me hard with the dildo.
My DOM ordered me to cum while he was licking me and fucking me and I was to yell I’m your sub I’m your slut.
I asked permission to cum I was ordered to count to ten and then I could cum. I was really worried I would not make it to ten but just did. WHEN I AM BEING STRETCHED I CUM VERY EASILY AND ALLOT IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE WAYS TO BE USED AND MADE CUM.
After I came my DOM released me from the position I was in I gave him oral and we ended the session.

No comments:

Post a Comment