Wednesday, February 10, 2010

2010 session 3

2010 session 3
I was sitting on my DOMS couch being cheeky when all of a sudden I was grabbed by my hair and dragged to the floor with my face in the lounge.
My DOM told me not to move.
I was frightened as it was all started in an instant and I was not at all expecting it.
I was told to prepare myself to be lashed, I waited and was lashed hard twice by a slut flogger, I could feel my skin raising and burning.
My Dom placed my Collar on me (I LOVE IT WHEN I AM PLACED INTO THE COLLAR BY MY DOM AS I FEEL MORE OBJECTIFIED) following with my blindfold. Once in my blindfold I get a little scared as I am not expecting anything that comes my way and can be punished allot easier so I behave myself.
My DOM placed my wrist and ankle shackles on me and forced me to my knees on the carpet in front of him, HE ordered me to give him oral. I did without question.
Once my DOM was satisfied that I had given enough oral I was ordered to stand up where he then led me to the centre of the room to the white box.
I was ordered to kneel at the box and to bend my body over it. My nipple was pegged and the peg was quite painful so it was swapped with an equally painful nipple clamp connected via a chain once my nipples were clamped the chain was attached to the box trapping me into the position where it was to painful to move around or struggle.
My wrist was shackled to the front of the box and my legs I was ordered to spread.
My DOM inserted a large vibrator and tied it into a position IT FELT HUGE I FELT MY SELF STRETCHING INSIDE I was unable to remove it, HE attached ropes and tied them to the white box above my arms causing me to penetrate the vibrator inside me at every movement of my arms.
My DOM then held a small vibrator onto my clit and held it there while he ordered me to continue penetrating the vibrator inside me fucking myself until I was close enough to cum.
I was so close and wanted to cum I asked my DOM for permission he instructed me to count down from 5 and then to cum I was told to scream as I came and that’s exactly what I did it was a very intense orgasm.
As I came I pulled at the ropes as much as I could both stretching myself and going as deep as possible while fucking myself I love the pain the stretching causes.
After I came my DOM left me trapped over the white box with the large vibe still inserted inside me it was very straining and I was in some pain.
My DOM then came to the head of the box and ordered me to such his cock as I was sucking his cock as deep as I could he ordered me to pull at the reins fucking myself again when I wasn’t doing it well enough he grabbed them and fucked me roughly both with the big vibrator in my pussy and his cock down my throat.
I FELT TO OBJECTIFIED AND USED BEING TAKEN BY BOTH ENDS HAVING A MOUTH FULL WHILST HAVING MY PUSSY USED AND STRETCHED. THE FACT I WAS TRAPPED IN A POSITION I COULD NOT ESCAPE MADE IT ALL SO EXITING BUT ME SO VULNERABLE.
After a while of being used by both my mouth and my pussy I was in allot of pain and stretched I yelled the safe word and had the vibrator removed.
While still in the same position I was teased and hurt with a stainless steel pin wheel and Velcro gloves causing my back to scratch and bleed, my DOM scraped blood into my mouth forcing me to taste it.
I did not believe it was blood until after the session I saw the scratches in the mirror.
After the scratching and pin wheel torture to my back I was released and led to the lounge where I was to make my DOM cum before being allowed to leave.
WE RAN OUT OF TIME AND I FAILED TO MAKE MY DOM CUM. I FELT LIKE A FAILURE AND A DISSAPOINTMENT.

I LOVED THE POSITION I WAS STUCK IN AND HAVING BOTH ENDS OF ME USED AT ONCE, I WOULD LOVE TO BE IN THE SAME PREDICAMENT WHERE I CAN’T ESCAPE AND BE FUCKED BY SOMEONE WHILE HAVING TO SUCK ANOTHER PERSON.

SUBSLUT

No comments:

Post a Comment