Monday, October 1, 2012

ALONE


Master is away in America on a holiday, and i His sub of almost 4 years am left at home.
This will be the first time in O/our relationship that i will be without Him.
Nervous, emotional, insecure and scared i will have to live with myself and cope by myself.
4 years ago before i met Master, i was on a lot of drugs, sleeping with a lot of people and cutting myself almost daily.
These things gave me a sense of control and power that Master took over.
No more should of could have would have’s, just yes Sir’s and Please Sir’s.
Safe and Protected from myself i have grown and learnt how to be affectionate and how to trust again.
And now for the next 6 weeks i am alone
Already i can feel temptations and bad ideas flooding my mind, old habits begging to re surface.
For the first time in a long time i am scared of myself again.
I hate this L

No comments:

Post a Comment