Wednesday, October 3, 2012

On Loan


My Master is away for 5 more weeks, it has only been 7 days without Him and already i feel like i am crumbling into pieces.
It was decided today between Master and a Friend of His that i will be loaned out until Master returns.
That is 5 weeks of calling another man Sir, being used and following orders.
I am excited and scared, turned on and frightened, Master told me he was never interested in loaning me out to another Dom, but He is now in America and wants me taken care of.
As long as He is happy i am happy so i guess this is it J
Master believes it will be a good experience for both of us and may even bring more to O/our relationship.
Pressure is on now.
Do not let either Master or Sir down.
However i have always enjoyed a little punishment “evil grin”
Master is right, this will be good for me, and also keep me busy. my worst enemy is myself and what i do to myself, i am confident that between contact with Him and sessions with Sir i will stay well.
SS

No comments:

Post a Comment