Sunday, October 7, 2012

LEFT ALONE

Alone again, wondering, craving, lonely.
Master removed Sir's rights to use me, due to the rules being broken and Sir not being able to make a session.
That is His right to do i guess, as a sub i will do as i am told and understand that everything He does is for my sanity, my safety and my well being.
In my time loaned (one session and a few days) i did indeed learn things, so all in all this exercise did do as it was meant to, taught me.

THINGS I HAD TO DO
- submit to another Sir
- have my nails done and painted red
- pose for pictures both in underwear and naked
- wear clothes i was advised to wear
- be available to chat at a designated time
- complete tasks two nights in a row and send photos of those tasks.

WHAT I HAVE LEARNED
 - to not take my Master for granted because He says He will not allow something. He does and did change His mind when He feels fit.
- to dress the part because it has been ordered
- to say no!
- to always speak up if a line is crossed (i did not do this and have learned from it now the hard way)
- to look after myself, to do my nails and be presentable
- to rest and relax after a session to get the most out of it
- to video absolutely everything
- that another Dom will never fill the hole of Master and that missing Him is part of this painful process.

 Being loaned out was hot, kinky, scary, exciting and very objectifying.
I loved the fact that Master loaned me out, i was very wet with anticipation before both of the sessions with Master T (Sir) unfortunately only one session went through and i am very dissapointed the second was cancelled i was very much looking forward to a little punishment and erotic pain.

Home safe and behaving,His SS









No comments:

Post a Comment