Friday, April 26, 2013

You will not like me when I am angry


There is no excuse for the wrongs i did; i am just a stupid girl learning slowly and these are my growing pains.
A submissive should know better than to do the things i do like to call my Master a pussy, or write the words Dom, Sir, BDSM or Master in full lowercase just to get a rise out of my Dom.
Master told me i had called Him a “pussy” three times, i had used lowercase twenty one times and then i went and had half of my head shaved.

Relaxing on the lounge having a few drinks W/we had just finished a delicious home cooked dinner that my Master cooked for U/us.
Everything was calm and relaxed, Sir threatened that i would be punished and that i wouldn’t like it.
But i guess being stupid again i thought maybe He did not mean it. (Talk about stupid a sub assuming... not a good move)
Sir started to clear the lounge room, He went into the room and walked out with O/our BDSM bags.
So very nervous, my heart hurt and instantly i regretted every little attention seeking trick i tried to pull for His attention.
Sir unrolled a yoga mat and placed it over a wooden table; i looked at it like it was a murder scene, scared of it.
Then went down a towel and to top off the nerves a plastic sheet.
Sir collected some baby oil from my house earlier that day and even know baby oil does not sound scary it had me really worried and nervous.
W/we placed another waterproof matt under the wooden table just in case baby oil got through i didn’t want to ruin the mat.
The table was set and so was Sir, He passed me my shackles, my black leather v neck collar and a black lamb’s wool blindfold.
Picking them up quickly and quietly i sat on the lounge, removed my clothes, put my hair up in a pony tail just how Sir likes it and put the collar and shackles on.
Then came the blindfold, i was having difficulty doing up the buckle with my new nails done, they are longer than usual so it was awkward.
Sir got cranky with me, “you have until
I count to ten or you will be slapped“
trying to do the buckle up as fast as i can, i guess i was a second too slow.
Sir slapped me hard across the face and because i flinched and covered my face after, He slapped me again.
Burning and red is how my face felt and my jaw hurt, i was scared humiliated and already crying.
Sir ordered me to stand up and go with Him as He led me to the front of the table, where He helped me ease down and instructed me where to lie.
Flat on my back on top of a plastic sheet i was instructed to put my wrists down either side underneath the table where they were connected to a bar via the wrist shackles.
i asked Sir if i could please have a towel to place under the arch in my back to stop it from hurting, i forgot to say Sir.
Who are you talking too” Sir said in an angry and strict tone? Sir slapped me again, this time on my thigh.
i am sorry Sir can i please have a towel so my back doesn’t hurt please Sir
Sir asked me if i deserved a towel, i murmured” i am sorry and please Sir”
He went out of the room and returned with a towel, W/we placed it under me in the arch of my back.
 Sir continued to tie down my ankles, They were connected to the legs of the table and to my wrist bondage, i felt trapped and scared i had a horrible feeling about tonight’s session.
Once Sir had me all tied down, He told me i was about to be punished and that i really wouldn’t not like it, Sir then stood over my bottom half quietly.
Listening as best i could i was trying to read the situation but it was soon very clear anyway.
A hot spraying sensation started over my pussy, then trailed up over my stomach, i could smell that it was urine.
It was hot and instantly an itchy stingy sensation, i started to cry.
Sir then pissed over my chest and finished up pissing on my face, in my hair and some even went in my nose, and that burnt really bad!
Crying and shaking, not knowing what to think and then just being covered in urine was horrible, i felt humiliated, objectified degraded and hurt.
Sir then went on to force me to suck His cock clean, i was crying more than i had before in a session.
It was uncontrollable and humiliating my emotions where so UN controllable.
One of my limits are canes, they hurt and they scare me, however i don’t think i ever put them down as a hard limit because i did not ever expect to need too. (Stupid sub, assuming again).
Sir  demanded  that i tell Him how many times i had messed up with lowercase when referring to Him as a Dom, i was really nervous and hoped i was right in saying twenty one times.
Sir told me that i was about to be punished and that i had to count my punishments and at every hit i would respond with the number and thank you Sir, usually Sir does this with a whip.
A huge hit and slapping noise hit my thigh and right with it i howled and cried out loud in pain. “one thank You Sir” i was in a lot of pain and was scared as i had just been hit hard with a cane, Whack “two, thank You Sir” my other thigh more tears and an equally loud cry. Whack “three thank You Sir” my breast was hit too.
Breast, thighs, stomach and pussy all canned, number one and number twenty were definitely the worst they were the hardest hits and the most sensitive areas.
Sir placed four pegs on my pussy and i screamed the moment they went on, it was genuine i was really in pain, my blindfold was soaking wet, i would say half piss half tears, this session was not going well for me at all.
The pegs hurt me to the point of crying Red.
Once i called Red Sir helped me and removed them from my pussy.
By the time Sir hit number twenty one i think my jaw was aching due to me clenching my teeth i really wish Sir had used a ball gag or something to protect my teeth.
Lying on a piss soaked table and sobbing like a baby i felt something very spiky along my chest.
Sir had His pin wheel out playing. That i thought was Hot, It is the best sensation on bound tits.
Sir took the pin wheel and used it along my body going from my breast to my nipples, my chest, my throat  which oddly turned me on and along the shaved sections of my head.
Every time i screamed i cried.
Sir went back down to the bottom end of the table and inserted a vibrator inside me He fucked me with it for a while until i was on the brink of Cumming and then used a larger size.
Again with the on the brink and then a larger size again, i remember hearing  Sir say “He had lost the biggest dildo W/we owned “and i felt instant relief.
Well that was not true Sir played with my mind there and then later on with my poor stretched pussy and that same lost rubber cock!
Within half an hour i think i was fucked with every toy i own, starting at small and ending with “yes you guessed it the biggest one”.
Every time Sir masturbated me or fucked me with a toy He stopped a few seconds before i came.
So many times i thought i was going to cum and not once did Sir let me.
Sir did not just insert the biggest dildo, He fucked me with it hard and deep, i felt so sore and swollen and walked funny the next day.
Sir continued to play with my clit and fuck me with toys, i was begging Him to let me cum, But Sir would not allow it.
Until Sir gave the option for me to let Him fuck my arse.  
And for that i would be allowed to cum, i could not do that so every time Sir got close enough with a vibrator to my arse i said Red.
For a few minutes things went quiet and i was trapped just laying there, Sir then came up beside my face and ordered me to open my mouth so He could piss in it, i was so upset by it that i called out Red again and Sir stopped.
Water sports and humiliation have never affected me so badly before, i have always enjoyed them and still do not really understand how Sir was able to turn them into a punishment.
After getting emotional and showing signs of a lot of pain Sir told me i had been in the bound position for about two hours and threatened to leave me for another hour or two while He worked on His computer.
Sir left me for a little, while he did something on his computer but it was not for too long thankfully.
Sir came back and asked me if i could take anymore i answered nervously with a no and then remembered “No” is not going to work with Sir or in BDSM.
So i called out “Red”.
Sir untied me and instructed me to clean the session area whilst He went for a shower; i jumped to it and did as much as i could as quick as i could so that Sir would be happier with me.
The moment i was untied i did not want to do another thing wrong.
The moment my blindfold was removed, i was too disappointed in myself to want to look my Master in His eyes and by the time Sir was out of His shower the lounge room was almost completely clean, all of Sir’s ropes where rolled up the towel, mat and plastic sheet picked up and the yoga mat put away.
Sir’s tools were put away and i was waiting for Sir to let me have a shower, i was really worried
He was not going to let me shower too as
W/we have spoken kinky about going to bed dirty before.
When Sir returned from His shower He asked if i was ok and once He knew i was He let me have a shower, i took all of O/our toys along with the blindfold shackles and collar and scrubbed them all in the shower to remove any urine.
There was a lot of crying this session, pain was high, but i think my nerves and shock factor where the main points, i was emotional, scared and shocked, i was also drenched and turned on, i almost came so many times, i was masturbated and fucked with O/our toys.
Humiliated and pissed on and usually i love all of those things.
Sir was right this was punishment and the worst part of the punishment was that the things i love
Sir doing to me for satisfaction can be used equally as punishment too.
Before this week i did not know that was possible.
Sir took away all of my sex toys and BDSM equipment, He took away my right to touch myself in masturbation and placed a no cum rule on me for seven days.
In the last week i have not broken a rule, i have taken this punishment very seriously.

2 comments:

  1. Just wondering why your Sir lets you sit on the couch? should you instead be on the floor, you have your gear so your preparing for a play. Why are you not on the floor, He should tighten the reins before you lose all respect. Silly Sir

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i could never lose all respect for Him, i do see where perhaps i am too spoiled with the lounge, But that is my Masters decision, not yours. He is not in any way a "silly" Man

      Delete