Friday, April 26, 2013

Reigniting the revolution W/we call love!



 Laying at home waking up from a great sleep in my bed all warm and snuggled up with that incredible feeling of my Masters strong arm around me and His chest up against my back His heartbeat shooting right through me this has to be one of my favourite feelings.
Waking in a really horny mood thinking nothing but dirty thoughts, wanting to be taken, fucked and man handled, thinking about having my breast bound and tampered with and my throat held hard while He has a hand full of my hair holding me in place.

Clitoris throbbing i could feel how moist i was and i could feel that tightening of the muscles in my pussy as i get myself all excited.

After craving a session for a while now i figured that if i do not have the courage to ask i may not get what i am truly taken over by.

So as He woke up i did it, i asked Him and when He told me He was still tired i then begged Him.

Thank goodness my Master said yes!

Sir told me to get up out of bed and to fetch my new set of pink shackles and collar.

 “Well put them on” Sir said.

Trying to do them up my nerves set in, i was shaky and nervous; they were hard to put on by myself.

The pink shackles are new and unworn unlike the sexy soft black leather shackles i always wear, i was having serious troubles doing them up alone as they are quite firm.

 Sir helped me to do up the buckles exciting me and at the same time making me feel so lucky and loved, so objectified.

 i love it when He shackles me; it is the most objectifying feeling.

With the new pink shackles and collar in place Sir ordered me to find O/our black soft bondage rope.

With such an insecure feeling my heart sunk and instantly i became anxious, Not remembering where i had put it, i said “i will go and get another rope” and that was it!

“Who do you think you are talking to?” Sir said loudly, and a slap from Sirs bare hand met my face.

“i am sorry” Another slap “i am sorry Sir” i said quickly as i realised my mistake biting my bottom lip and clenching hoping another slap was not on its way to my red burning face.

Promptly i jumped up left the room, collected O/our old brown bondage rope and returned to the bedroom where i was sat facing Sir on the bed in front of Him.

Completely naked i sat, wearing nothing but a baby pink collar, wrist and ankle shackles and a very nervous look on my face.

“Arms up” Sir ordered, i raised my arms straight away trying so hard not to mess up again; i took a deep breath and stayed still so Sir could place the rope around me.

In all previous sessions when having my breast bound i automatically have held the ropes and helped to keep them free of tangling and knotting, But today when i touched the rope Sir slapped me quite hard on my breast and said in a strict tone that He did not ask for my help.

Raising my arms quickly and returning to the position i could feel that Sir was more heavy handed then usual which made me quite nervous.

Feeling my face burn a bright red but at the same time i was almost dripping wet with excitement.

Making sure to keep still and my back straight i found it hard not to help with untangling the rope, i was so thankful when Sir allowed me to help Him allowing me to hold and handle the rope.

Unlike other sessions the rope was tighter, Sir was rougher and instead of just being excited and turned on i was nervous and scared about what was coming next?

Sir said in a strict hard voice to stop fidgeting.

Swollen already and so tightly bound, my breast where turning from a bright red to a purple, throbbing fast and swelling quite quickly, i stroked them gently, my breast so sensitive and hard i was worried for them i was scared.

Sir told me to lay on my back along my bed, where He connected the wrist shackles to the wood and metal frame work on the head of the bed, my arms spread and restrained and my breast bound and feeling so heavy above me had me quite trapped.

Lying so very still knowing better then to squirm around i tried to use my breathing to control my anxiety and discomfort.

Knowing that movement would add to the strain on my breast i waited quietly for everything to go dark under my blind fold.

But it did not go dark and that is when it hit me, Sir was not using it, this would be a session without the blindfold.

The black lamb’s wool and leather blindfold, that smells of Pantene shampoo because of its many washes to rid it of strangers cum, my safety blanket, my comfort zone, was not being used.

After a long break from BDSM i felt the need for my blindfold so strongly.

Not only does this simple blindfold make me perform and behave better it also takes away every shy inch or inhibition in my existence.

Sir did not mention the blindfold He just shackled me up to the bed, ordered me to keep my legs apart and open and warned me that if i was to close them i would indeed be punished.

Staring at the ceiling with my naked body quivering, my breast swollen and pounding and my face still a burning bright red, i could feel my Master standing over me.

In the corner of my eye i could see Sir move closer, His hand out reaching for my thigh.

Sir stood stroking my thighs and from there my torso, it felt so good so gentle so loving.

Without noticing i closed my legs and moaned with pleasure that was a mistake after being warned to keep my legs open.

He grabbed me by the throat with His left hand and roughly inserted two fingers from His right hand inside my pussy. Calling me nasty names as He Brutally choked and fingered me.

Sir removed His fingers and begun rubbing my clit coarsely and harshly, i could not breath and i could not pull His hands away for i was still shackled and helpless.

Sir brought me to the brink of both an orgasm and passing out and then before either happened He just stopped.

Sensitive and frustrated i laid helpless as i heard the distinctive hum of the violet wand as it was turned on.

Feeling anxious and man handled all i could do was close my eyes and try and prepare myself for what i thought would be torture.

Adjusting the violet wand, Sir sat beside me on my bed.

Humming was all that surrounded me and it was almost nurturing and still, until the instant sting and crackling sound of the violet want being run along my body woke me from my still peaceful day dream.

Increasing the level of electrical current Sir said “so you want a session do you slut” in His nasty threatening voice “it might hurt” He said with a smile across His face and His eyes staring deeply at me.

Closing my eyes and biting my bottom lip i tried my hardest to be still and keep my legs open as i had been ordered, but every time i felt the sting and stabbing of the electricity i jumped and my legs closed, and for every time my legs closed Sir zapped me harder and longer with the violet wand on my inner thigh.

Sir spent what felt like hours using the violet wand on my swollen bound breast, i loved every second of the nipple torture.

The burning, the stinging the whole lot had my pussy throbbing and dripping wet making a puddle on my bed sheets.

After about 20 minutes of this Sir turned the violet wand off and placed it aside, He felt my pussy and when He found it such a flooded mess He inserted a finger inside me, scooped up my juices and put His finger up to my mouth, i closed my mouth and turned my head.

“Clean it” Sir said to me in His angry raised voice, i opened my mouth for Sir and He made me lick His finger clean.

“Does it taste good slut” He asked?

“yes sir” i replied and Sir went down on me.

Placing two fingers inside me and ordering me to fuck His fingers Sir licked my clit, i grinded over Sirs face fucking His fingers and asked Him if i could cum.

Sir said yes and i came into His mouth, Sir cleaned me up with His perfect tongue and laid next to me. He kissed me, told me He loved me and unshackled my wrists.

After a hug and long passionate kiss Sir guided my head down to His crotch, i knew exactly what to do.

Taking my Masters cock into my mouth i sucked Him gently and deep swirling my tongue around the head of Sirs cock and rubbing His balls until Sir came down my sub slut throat, i do love being Sirs cum dump.

Session end.

Sir’s sub slut

3 comments:

  1. Honey this is all cool and kinky, But you are no sub.
    And for Him to let you think you are is just mean.
    I have read all of your entries and the only time you were close to a real submissive was long ago. Being tied up and "man handled" as you put it does not make you a submissive.
    I am a submissive and I never put shackles on while sitting comfortably on my Owners couch! I never "beg" for a session because I am in session always.
    You requested comments, don't shoot the messenger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH HONEY,
      The only opinion on my being a submissive that is in anyway important at all would be my Masters opinion.
      Putting shackles on, being tied up and being man handled (and yes that is what i call it )is no where near the beginning of being a submissive, Master and i have way more then that, for instance a connection that negative petty comments could not upset. A bond of trust, lust, love and loyalty as well as Endless honesty, experimentation and protection and that is just noting a few things W/we have together.
      W/we have so much more then you could possibly read here!
      Thank you though, i am flattered that you have read all of my blog entries and am glad that something i have written has kept you coming back.
      It really is sad though that another so called submissive needs an outlet so negative as to writing petty comments.
      Have a nice day and enjoy the cold hard floor your Master probably has you sit on.
      xxx His girl

      Delete
  2. While you are entitled to your opinion it remains that, only your opinion. If you are happy with how your Dom treats you and if it works for you than that's fine.
    I do believe it is ignorant to think that unless you do BDSM the way you do it than everyone else is wrong, the trick is to find someone who is into the same stuff as you, have fun, respect your Dom, yourself and others and have fun.
    My girl and I are in a committed romantic relationship, I know for some in BDSM they can maintain a 24x7 D/s relationship but for me that doesn't work. For those who do live the lifestyle 24x7 good luck to them, it would be hard work.
    My girl takes BDSM seriously and tries very hard to be a good sub, and I think she is a fantastic sub. Perhaps if you had a blog similar to my girls and someone wrote anonymously saying you weren't a sub you might have some empathy as to how you made her feel.
    Good luck with your Dom, I'm sure he is more of a Dom to you than you think anyone could ever be but don't look down your nose at others because they enjoy a different flavour to BDSM than you, to do so would show disrespect, and a disrespectful sub is a bad sub.

    ReplyDelete