Tuesday, August 4, 2009

session 17 the whore's hour

Session 17
Whore

Geoff was at the door, my DOM ordered me to open the door wearing nothing but my collar.
I was to accept money for sex from Geoff I took the money and passed it to my DOM.
I led Geoff inside to the lounge room where I was blindfolded by my DOM.
I was ordered to get on my knees on the ground and to suck Geoff through his pants until I had made them moist I was then aloud to fish out Geoff’s hard throbbing cock and suck it.
Geoff held me by the hair and forced me to deep throat him before my DOM shackled me down on my back over a small wooden table.
I was trapped on this table with my arms shackled by my wrist and connected to a spreader bar beneath the table; my ankles were both shackled to the legs of the table.
There was no way I could escape.
My mouth was raped. Deep and rough causing me to choke cry and squeal.
I couldn’t breathe it was so full on.
I was just constantly gagging on Geoff’s cock.
I could hear my DOM calling me dirty names in the back ground he ripped my head up by my hair to make Geoff’s cock slide deeper down my throat.
By this time my blind fold was wet covered in tears.
I FELT ABUSED AND OBJECTIFIED LIKE I WAS BEING ALLOWED TO BE RAPED BY A PAYING GUY.
While I was forced to continue deep throating my DOM stretched my cunt with a large dildo fucking me hard with it making me scream, he asked me if it was too big I cried yes sir so he took it out.
He returned and shoved an even bigger dildo inside me thrashing me with it.
It was so thick it hurt I could feel my skin stretching and burning he walked away and left it there inside me it was too big to push out I felt completely humiliated and I was in allot of pain.
Geoff rammed his cock down my throat so deep I couldn’t breathe and begun to freak out shaking and trying to get away I managed to push the dildo out while choking on pre cum.
Geoff and my DOM swapped ends and GEOFF started thrashing me fucking me so hard and rough I was screaming my tits were bound and I had a chain around my neck holding my head down in place my DOM strangled and choked me GEOFF was pinching me and massaging me hard it hurt so badly.
My breasts were pin wheeled and then tortured by my DOM with Velcro gloves.
I hear him tell Geoff “she isn’t made of tissue paper” you can treat her rough this scared me so much it was hard and rough as it was I didn’t think I could take any more.
I was humiliated and called names by my DOM he told GEOFF he was going to soft and to treat me harder.
My DOM slapped my face and forced me to beg for cum. He called me a dirty whore and spat on me.
Geoff couldn’t cum and I was told I would be punished.The hour was up.
And I was untied and allowed to rest
End of session
SUB SLUT

1 comment:

  1. Wow, intense.. I wonder how it made you feel to not even be able to make your guest cum.. i do love this whole night though.. (m2m,FL)

    ReplyDelete