Tuesday, August 4, 2009

SESSION 18 BACK ON TRACK

Session 18
1-on-1 finally back on track

I was picked up by my DOM and forced to put my collar and shackles on in the car on the trip back to my DOMS house.
I was made to remove my pants in the car on the way and to fuck myself publicly with my legs up both at the traffic lights and in clear view of other drivers and also whilst driving along beside a marked police car.
This was uncomfortable as the dildo was quite large and hard to just fuck on the spot. But I did it and enjoyed it needing to cum I begged my DOM to allow me to cum he said “NO” so I did not cum.
I was ordered to pull out the dildo and lick my juices off it at traffic lights in front of the driver next to us he was looking and could see clearly.
As we drove into my DOMS drive way I was told to remove all of my clothing, and exit the car without removing the dildo and walk to the front of the car and bend over the bonnet.
It was freezing cold; my DOM came up behind me and pushed me against the bonnet.
He held my back hard so I couldn’t get away and fucked me hard with the big dildo until I came.
He then fucked me again until he felt me dripping cum. He then released me from the position against the car and told me to get inside and await orders.
I did as I was told.
Inside my DOM bound me in ropes sat me on a chair and tied me down to it. The ropes were pulling hard at my clit rubbing it I could feel the rope getting very wet and moist.
My DOM places a chain around my neck holding me back it was tight and cold and I was frightened.
My nipples were tortured I was humiliated and fLogged.
I thought it was over then felt the pinwheel. It stung I was so sensitive. My DOM threatened me with hot wax I knew I was too sensitive for it so I said “RED” and he stopped.
My DOM bound my breast with cold metal chains he forced my legs open and fingered me by this point the ropes were dripping wet.
I was moved from this position and bound all over my chest and stomach my breast were still bound in chains my arms were shackled behind me and I was made to kneel down and suck my DOMS cock and lick his balls.
He slapped me across the face this always upsets me.
I was put onto my back with my feet shackled to a spreader bar above my body hanging from a roof beam over my head. My arms were shackled above my head to a desk I was fucked really hard by my DOM.
My DOM fucked me until he had had enough then he fucked me with a giant extra large dildo I cried in pain and was given permission to cum so I came.
I was stretched badly and harshly for a while then I was licked by my DOM he rimmed and tongue fucked my ass before fucking me again brutally.

I was untied and given a short rest where I was made to lay on my back on the lounge where I was fucked again brutally then forced to suck my DOM I received extensive licking and oral from my DOM I begged him to fuck my ass but I was too tight and we couldn’t do it.
I fingered my ass for my DOM to watch
And then fell to sleep whilst giving him a hand job
I was so stretched and sensitive and exhausted that I couldn’t take any more
End of session

FINALLY WE GOT BACK ON TRAC AND MY DOM WAS ABLE TO SHOW ME WHERE I STAND AGAIN
I MISSED IT
I LOVE IT
I WANT MORE OF IT

1 comment:

  1. Love the car play, the public humiliation.. (m2m, FL)

    ReplyDelete