Tuesday, August 11, 2009

session 19

SESSION 19 -the lost vibe-
The session started with me putting my blindfold and collar on myself.
I sat on the lounge waiting instructions.
I felt my DOM stroke my head as he walked by me, he gave me shackles and asked me to place them on my ankles, he then gave me another set and ordered me to place them onto my wrist.
My DOM told me to stand up and my DOM led me by my arms to a wooden table in the centre of the room.
I was told to lie back onto my back on the wooden table where my wrists were shackled to a spreader bar beneath the table.
Two leads were attached to my collar and used as reins by my DOM; he used the reins to pull at me while he was fucking my face they were also used to control the depth of oral.
My DOM also added a metal cold chain around my waist as an extra type of reins to use to fuck me harder with. THE USE OF CHAINS IS GREAT THERE NOISY THERE STRONG AND THERE COLD. THERE A BIG TURN ON FOR ME I LOVE IT.
I was ordered to suck my DOMS balls and cock then to rim his ass he used the reins to pull me closer and get his cock deeper down my throat they worked well I felt very objectified.
I was slapped four times on either side of my breast this hurt allot as it has been along time since our last session and I was very sensitive I felt my breast stinging and throbbing for a while after I was slapped.
My DOM tied my legs up in a venerable position in which I had not experienced before and could not escape from.
It was uncomfortable and very straining on my leg muscles.
My thighs and my claves were bound together causing my legs to be bent, up in the air and spread open they were anchored to the table there was no way I was getting out of that position.
IT WAS A GREAT POSITION IT WAS VERY STRAINING AND THE FACT I COULDN’T GET AWAY ALL ADDED TO THE INTENCITY OF THE SESSION.
I was again ordered to suck my DOMs cock until he was satisfied and wanted to swap ends where he fucked me hard and rough I got so turned on and wet that he slipped out he slapped me on my cunt a few times as punishment for making him able to slip out and for being so messy.
My breast were both pegged and the lips of my pussy were also pegged, the pegs on my pussy and a thumb vibe was used on my clit for a few minutes before having the pegs removed from the lips of my pussy as they were hurting quite badly.
My DOM tried a different type of quick release clamps on my breast they were tight and stung it was a good feeling and a scary feeling as I knew they had a quick release and was worried it would hurt me.
After removing the pegs from my cunt (NOW KNOWN AS PUSSY AS MY DOM PREFERS IT) my DOM fucked me hard using the reins on my collar to pull at me I felt totally used and thrashed. I was so close to Cumming I asked my DOM for permission to cum he told me NO.
He fucked me until he was satisfied then walked away and returned with a large dildo (this large dildo fits inside me awesome but gives me a constant burning feeling like I am being stretched and it is too big for me. I love this feeling) I was fucked hard and fast with the large dildo I once again asked for permission to cum my DOM told me to count down from ten slowly and when I am done I can cum so I counted down, each number got harder to say and it got so hard to count slowly when I was desperate to cum I got down to one then screamed as I came it was awesome.
Right when I needed a break and to wind down he continued fucking me hard ordering me to cum again but this time when I came I was to scream “I am your property” “I am your slut” I did as I was told and continued to scream the words until I was finished Cumming I shook so much and screamed so loud it was a huge load.
Once again right as I was begging to have the large dildo removed my DOM tied it to my reins and to ropes around my legs and had it right inside me where I couldn’t get it out, my pussy was throbbing and burning I was made to keep it inside me for ten minutes.
After the ten minutes my DOM asked me if I liked it I replied “yes sir” and he told me “good it can stay there another ten minutes” this scared me as it was already stretching and burning I didn’t think I could do it.
My DOM pinched and squeezed my breast and with that I lifted my head and pushed the vibe out this happened a few times and every time my DOM re-inserted the vibe he did it harder causing me to struggle and push it out again.
I could feel my own cum dripping out of me it was warm and tingly my DOM untied the dildo and brought it up to my face ordering me to lick it clean and suck it.
It tasted so strongly of my juices sweet and tangy at the same time all I could smell was my own pussy juices.
The dildo was held in my mouth for a few minutes it was so heavy I would have definitely choked on it if it wasn’t for my DOM holding it.
My DOM removed the dildo and made me rim him for a while getting my tongue right inside him tongue fucking his ass, once he was satisfied he had me suck his cock for a few minutes before using a small thumb vibrator on my clit as he tongue fucked my pussy, as he licked my clit he inserted the vibrator inside me causing me to come so close to Cumming he went on to tongue fuck me as I was given permission to cum he pushed the vibrator inside while tongue fucking me after I orgasmed my DOM realized the vibe had gone quite deep inside me and we ended the session to remove it.
THIS SESSION WAS GREAT IT DIDN’T GO FOR LONG ENOUGH AS WE STOPPED TO REMOVE THE LOST VIBE HAHA THANKFULLY IT WAS REMOVED QUIET EASILY BY MY DOM WITH THE HELP OF A FEW FINGERS AND SOME LUBE, BEING TIED UP AND LEFT IN A VONERABLE POSITION MADE ME FEEL VERY ON EDGE AND WORRIED ABOUT WHAT COULD HAPPEN TO ME I COULDN’T SEE ANYTHING AND I THINK ID LIKE TO BE TIED SOMEWHERE BLINDFOLDED AND BEING MADE TO LISTEN TO MY IPOD LOUND SO I COULDN’T SEE OR HEAR IT WOULD PROBABLY FREAK ME OUT ALLOT BUT I THINK THE SENSORY DEPRIVATION SOUNDS VERY INTERESTING AND I AM WANTING TO TRY IT,
HAVING REINS ON MY COLLAR MADE ME FEEL LIKE A PET AND A HELPLESS SLAVE I LOVED IT. I WAS IN A DULL MOOD THAT NIGHT ANFD THE SESSION WOULD HAVE GONE MUCH BETTER IF I WAS OUT OF THAT MOOD BUT EITHER WAY IT WAS AWESOME.
SubSlut

3 comments:

  1. WHIPS
    CHAINS
    AND OBJECTIFICATION
    100% PAIN WHORE
    VERY GOOD
    FEMDOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha sounds like a bummer
    a great time turned gay
    who puts a small vibe in there anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  3. THESE THINGS HAPPEN
    AND THE LESSON IS WORTH THE EXPERIENCE
    AND TO THE REFERENCE "GAY"
    GAY IS AND MEANS GREAT YOU UN-TAUGHT SWINE.
    FEMDOM

    ReplyDelete