Tuesday, June 23, 2009

SESSION 4 -GUEST #2- part one

SESSION 4 -DAVE-
The session started after dinner with me being blindfolded and shackled. (i always love this part the feeling of giving all self power over to someone you know will use you and will hurt you its exiting and scary and so hot)
I was made to stand up and i was wrapped in plastic wrap around my arms stomach and upper body. I was then placed on my stomach on the ground and yelled at. THE YELLING BROUGHT ME TO TEARS AND SCARED ME ALLOT MORE THEN I CAN TAKE COMFORTABLY IT WAS REALLY FRIGHTENING FOR ME.
I was then hit with the roll of plastic wrap in which hurt more then any whip that night i was flogged until i couldn't take it any more and i had to use a safe word to make it all stop. THIS WAS A HUGE SHOCK FOR ME I DIDN'T KNOW MY DOM COULD BE SO HARSH AND BRUTAL.
I was spat on and called names i felt violated and scared trapped face down on the floor held there trapped by plastic wrap that was hot and sticky i could not get out if i wanted too it is way to restrictive for an escape.
The plastic wrap was cut off me with a knife i was told to stay still for safety i was both scared and turned on by the use of a knife in play.
I was then shackled in an "x" position to a glass window standing up i had my back pin wheeled and scratched i was then flogged and hit i was made to stay there shackled in that position as the curtains were pulled across for all who were outside to see.THIS WAS MY FIRST PUBLIC DISPLAY.
I was unaware that a guest was outside watching me get flogged and abused.
Iwas released down and placed on a dog leash and led into the centre of the room where i was put on my knees and led into a crutch, i was forced to lick it and suck it through pants it didn't feel or smell familiar i knew it was a stranger once i heard him say "HELLO SUB SLUT" i wept softly i was so scared it was an amazing yet frightening situation (i definitely want to be put through it again.. fucked too tho)
I did as i was told i sucked it and deep throat ed it i deep throat ed while DAVE fucked my face so hard i ended up vomiting on his cock but i swallowed it all up making sure i did not disappoint.i begged for DAVE'S cum telling him how dirty i was and how bad i needed it i put out my tongue and caught it all.
I tuck out my tongue showing DAVE'S cum off to my DOM i was made to gargle the cum and swallow it.
I put my hands behind my back and my head down in a good SUB SLUT position said thank you and waited for DAVE to leave.
THIS WAS AN AWESOME SESSION I WAS REALLY HURT AND HUMILIATED IN I CAME WHILE BEING FLOGGED AND LOVED HAVING SURPRISE GUESTS
sub slut

5 comments:

  1. I love that you were so eager to suck and swallow a total stranger, I get hard at the thought of how you must have felt being treated like an object, a repository for strangers cum. so hot and soooo nasty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the feeling the objectification the humiliation
    my dom was getting so good at it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well this session was fun, we had a few firsts which were fun, I liked the look of the plastic wrap and that was the first time I'd used it for anything other then wrapping my sandwiches. I loved tying you exposed to my window and loved the look on Dave’s face as he watched as I flogged you, he was eyeing you off like a lump of meat from the butchers. I loved it when I led you to he's groin and the moment of realisation on your face when you found out that it wasn't my cock you were sucking. I loved how you got right into sucking a strangers cock and it was such a turn on hearing you beg for he's cum. You did an excellent job that night and I was so glad to have you as my sub.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SIR
    i remember sobbing qietly in fear and humiliation as i was made t such him through his pants.
    that was a big unexpected suprise for me and it made me feel 100 percent yours
    SUB SLUT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you were made to vomit, and then like the dirty lil slut you are, cleaned it all up.. also love the humiliation of being on display!! what a great session!!
    (m2m, FL)

    ReplyDelete