Thursday, June 25, 2009

SESSION 6 -public humiliation-

-PUBLIC HUMILIATION-
After dinner i was walked to an adult sex store with my vibrating butterfly.
On a medium speed still inside me.
It is so hard to walk with it vibrating every step felt so good.
My DOM noticed that steps had a big impact on me so he made me step up and down a gutter a few times.
I was experimented on publicly by my DOM in the sex shop He hit me lightly with a leather flogger leaving welts on my arm this was done in front of onlookers in the sex shop My DOM also purchased a remote controlled vibrating egg. we left the store and on the street under the street lights i was forced to publicly remove my vibrating butterfly from my CUNT it was covered in my juices HE made me lick it it tasted sweet but it made me feel unwell being made to taste my own cum and juices my DOM handed me the egg he just brought and made me insert it into my CUNT instantly he turned it on and controlled it with his control.
Later that night i was having my hair dyed at my DOM'S house he made me keep the egg in throughout the hair treatment he turned it on every now and then causing me to jump and twitch and moan.
THE PUBLIC SESSION MADE ME FEEL THAT I WAS TRULY AN OBJECT TO BE USED IN ANY WAY MY DOM WISHED I WAS HUMILIATED I WAS HIT I WAS MADE TO CALL HIM SIR IN PUBLIC I FELT LIKE I BELONGED IT WAS AWESOME
sub slut

3 comments:

  1. Haha I'm so glad I stole this idea off you! It was a particularly hard session for you as you are usually such a chatter box so not being able to talk to other or make eye contact was driving you mad! I loved that your feet were shackled together while we ate and yes you did get some strange looks from the staff at Liverpool Hogs Breath, I do remember that the food was terrible that night but you were delicious! I loved the looks you got when you were twitching and cumming on your butterfly vibe and I loved how willingly you let me humiliate you publicly. You were incredibly hot that night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SIR
    people knew i was shackled and heard me cum
    i was truley your object that night and you used me well
    SUB SLUT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Public humiliation was often used by local communities to punish minor and petty criminals before the age of large.
    I hope that it was so hard for you to walk with it butterfly vibrating every step but felt so good.

    ReplyDelete