Thursday, June 25, 2009

TASK 2 -phone sex-

TASK 2 -phone sex-
My second task was an on the spot task.
My DOM knew i didn't like phone sex so he decided i had to have it..
It started with me being told to undress and to have a pin wheel and a vibrator handy.
I was to softly pin wheel my breast and listen to him tell me how dirty i am and how much i deserve to be used and pissed on.

I was ordered to run the pin wheel across the lips of my pussy it stung but it felt awesome it made me dripping wet instantly my DOM was telling me he was going to have me fucked by a group of strangers until i couldn't move then he would have them all piss over me.
I was told to fuck myself with a vibrator as he told me how dirty and easy i would be after being gang banged and cum bathed i was so turned on i came three time.
HE was very happy with me
IT AS AWKWARD SPEAKING SEXUALLY ON THE PHONE BUT MY DOM'S VOICE WAS SO STRONG AND DEMANDING I DID EVERYTHING I WAS TOLD. I CAME AND IT WAS AMAZING...
sub slut

2 comments:

  1. I particularly enjoyed this task as you are generally a hard girl to make cum I also liked that I could turn you on from a distance using only my imagination and my voice, I love hearing you cum!! This task made me feel that I was totally in control of you even though I wasn't physically there with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SIR
    it was pretty awesome and i was never one for phone sex so it was a huge accomplishment
    SUB SLUT

    ReplyDelete