Thursday, June 25, 2009

TASK -1-

TASK -1-
My first task as a SUB.
I was ordered to take a photo of my self in my collar i was given by my DOM at 12 every day i was aloud a time lapse of ten Min's either before or after.
If i happen to fail i will be PUNISHED and if i PASS i will be rewarded
and taken more seriously as i will have proven my self discipline as a SUB to perform my DOM'S tasks.
I took a different photo every day at 12 and sent it to my DOM he was very shocked when i passed my weekly task he did not expect me to have as much self discipline.
I was AWARDED $50.00 to use however i liked for passing my task.
BEING GIVEN MONEY AS AN AWARD WAS GREAT IT MEANT EITHER WAY I COULD GET SOMETHING FUN.
I FELT PRETTY GOOD PASSING MY FIRST TASK ESPECIALLY AFTER SEEING HOW SHOCKED MY DOM WAS.
sub slut

5 comments:

  1. hello I was asked to contact you here by TheLaird I am tiemeandleave2002@yahoo.com thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  2. This task was about discipline and making you think about BDSM every day it was also about making you think about me and respecting my wishes. I must say I was very surprised you passed this task, I know how busy you can get during the day it too a real effort to complete this task and I was very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SIR
    i did exactly as i was told and enjoyed every min of it
    SUB SLUT

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW OFTEN DO YOU RECIEVE TASKS SLUT?

    ReplyDelete