Thursday, June 25, 2009

SESSION 6 -the resturant-

-The restaurant-
I was to wear my wrist and ankle shackles at all times.
My DOM and i were seated at a booth table around other diners i was nervous as my shackles were showing and My DOM and i get allot of attention anyway seeing our age gap is quite obvious.
I was instructed to go to the restaurant bathroom and remove my underwear and insert a vibrating butterfly in side my CUNT and turn it up high and return to my DOM.
throughout dinner i was ordered to have no eye contact or communication what so ever with any one other then my DOM i felt like a complete snob. my DOM ordered my meals and my drinks, and every time a waitress would ask me a question i was to just look away.
throughout dinner i had to pay allot of attention to my Dom as he would discretely tell me a number from one to three and i had to abide and control the vibrating butterfly to that setting three was so strong the guys sitting in the booth behind me could hear the noise and feel the vibration through the bench seat. it was quite obvious and embarrassing.
My DOM had shackled my ankles together under the table in full view of other dinners by this point was making it incredibly hard for me to eat my meal as every time i would get comfortable enough to eat i was ordered to change the setting on my vibrating butterfly.i was made to call my DOM sir in public. i felt quite humiliated when i noticed waitress's talking to each other and pointing at my ankles shackled together. it was weird i felt so owned and like a slave almost.
i was forced to cum in the restaurant i couldn't keep quiet and realised after i had cum that i moaned quit loudly and twitched around allot too i could feel people looking at me and m face a burning red colour it was embarrassing yet exiting hot and risky.
IT WAS AMAZING THAT I COULD COME WITHOUT HELP AND BEING PENETRATED I WAS DRIPPING WET AND MY LEGS WERE SORE AND WOBBLY WHEN I GOT UP TO LEAVE THE RESTAURANT I RECEIVED ALLOT OF FUNNY LOOKS AND THE WAITRESS NO LONGER TRIED TO COMMUNICATE WITH ME AT ALL I FELT SO RUDE.
sub slut

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you liked it, that makes 2 of us! I did a longer comment in the public humiliation post which covered the restaurant as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was a huge task to not speak

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, this is so HOT!! and yes what a rude lil slut you were!!(m2m,FL)

    ReplyDelete