Tuesday, June 23, 2009

SESSION 5 not so fun

SESSION 5 -NOT SO FUN-
Just a short play today at my DOMS place we had a picnic and i rode his cock in public my DOM spoiled me with oral (i love it when he does that) and i sucked HIS cock in return later i was shackled up in my DOMS bed trapped on my stomach while my DOM tried to insert a thumb vibrator into my anus.
I hate anal play and do not allow this to be done so i was very upset and felt quite violated my DOM also spat on my face and yelled at me making me feel dirty and horrible i did not enjoy the anal play nor did i enjoy the facial spitting it was too dirty and rude for me it was all of the things i dislike at the same time in one short session i felt scared dirty and disgusted i used the safe word and play ended
I COULDN'T HELP BUT TO FEEL AS IF I HAD BEEN TESTED THIS SESSION AS IT WAS ALL OF THE THINGS THAT I DISLIKE AND DON'T WANT THAT I WAS ABUSED WITH
BDSM COMES WITH THE GOOD AND THE BAD I MUCH PREFER THE GOOD
sub slut

4 comments:

  1. Well we all have our limits, it's important to find out where they are, it's also important to know that safe words are there to be used and it's good that a sub isn't scared to use them. Sometimes lessons aren't fun but necessary, I hope you get over it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm Was I trying to teach you the meaning of the safety word? Or was I just beng a nasty prick?? haha to tell you the truth I don't remember!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SIR
    i have learnt my lesson and i now use safe words when there required!
    altho i dont want the play to end sometimes it is better to say the word then have the situation turn bad.
    SUB SLUT

    ReplyDelete