Tuesday, July 14, 2009

-THE END-

-The drive home-
Even know the session was over PHILL wouldn’t allow me to remove my wrist or ankle shackles.
I was made to wear them home this made me feel really embarrassed and low, humiliated, sad and objectified I felt really horrible and not worthy to have a DOM
I didn’t feel like I deserved the shackles I was wearingL

-THE NEXT SESSION-
I was fucked with a large dildo my hands and legs where shackled up in the air and joint to the wall.
I was forced to give my DOM oral.
And was fucked hard with the fake cock.
After arriving home in conversation I was told I was not a good sub that night as I couldn’t concentrate and was not submissive enough. This hurt me and helped me make the decision to ask to be freed of my position as my DOMS sub.
We met for dinner and I gave PHILL back the shackles and collar I was given as his sub.
We parted as nothing more than friends in a plutonic friendship
EVEN THOUGH IT WAS MY OWN DECISION TO END OUR BDSM RELATIONSHIP I FELT LIKE MY LIFE WAS CAVING IN AND THAT THE ONLY STABILITY IN MY MIND WAS COMING FROM PHILL.

3 comments:

  1. Just because you lacked concentration that night does not make you a bad sub. You know darn well I think you are an excellent sub but you weren't yourself that night, I suspect it was because you weren't wearing your blindfold. I was increadibly disapointed when you chose to no longer be my sub as you are not only my sub but my best friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SIR
    YOU called me a bad sub
    made me feel i wasnt good enough
    the RESPECT is both ways
    and i wasnt feeling it from you that night
    EITHER WAY
    were back together and on track now
    SUB

    ReplyDelete
  3. IT IS A PITTY THE TWO OF YOU WORKED IT OUT!
    I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO PICK UP WHERE HE LEFT OFF.

    ReplyDelete