Tuesday, July 14, 2009

session 14 -my house-

SESSION 14 –MY HOUSE-
Session started with me being shackled collared and blindfolded in the kitchen
My DOM ordered me to stand up and lean over my kitchen counter.
I was gagged and flogged twice very hard with the leather SLUT flogger.
After standing and waiting for what felt like forever with the throbbing of my back swelling the words slut across my back My DOM placed a chain made of two pairs of long metal hand cuffs around my waist.
They were heavy and cold I felt god in them and like a pet or someone that belonged.
IT WAS FREEZING COLD THEY GAVE ME SHIVERS DOWN MY SPINE AND GOOSE BUMPS ALL OVER.
I was put on a leash and led blindfolded to the bedroom.
Once into the bedroom I was made to kneel on the bed and give my DOM oral.
I had a vibrating egg inserted inside me and turned on high I was ordered not to cum.
Whilst my DOM watched me on DVD I was to give him oral, lick his balls and rim his ass.
I was slapped in the face a few times and called names, I was humiliated and forced to kiss and lick my DOMs feet this I found extremely uncomfortable and humiliating.
THIS WAS A LIMIT I WAS NEVER INTENDING TO PASS BUT IN MY SUB ROLL I DID AS I WAS TOLD AND HAVE NOW DONE IT.
I was slapped across the face and forced to suck on my DOMS cock and gag on it.
I was ordered to lick my DOMS balls and suck his cock until he came on my face, he smeared it in and I was told it was to stay there all night.
I WAS VERY STICKY AND WAS REEKING OF CUM IT WAS DIRTY.
After my DOM was finished humiliating me I was led to the lounge room where I was then made to stand up straight and still whilst having my breast bound.
My breast where tortured with gloves made of Velcro I was pushed and forced to lay on my stomach with my breast bound and whipped on my back.
It was intense pain being laid on my stomach with my breast bound my ankles and wrist were shackled together leaving all of my weight on my breast and stomach I was unable to stay in this position for long and had to use a safe word as the pain was too intense.
I was flipped over onto my back with my wrist shackled to my ankles.
I was then stretched by my DOM using two full sized dildos inside me at once the sensation of being stretched so far made me cum.
I was also fucked with my glass dildo that was placed in the freezer before play it turned out to be painfully cold.
This pain was both good and bad.
Whilst still having my breast bound my DOM decided to torture them some more by spanking them and pin wheeling them.
IT FELT GREAT BUT I DID NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY HANDS. I WOULD PREFER MY HANDS WERE TIED OR SHACKLED IN THIS SITUATION SO I CANT HAVE ANY CONTROL OVER WHAT IS BEING DONE TO ME. THE TORTURE WAS ALSO DONE WHILST I DID NOT HAVE THE SUPPORT OF MY GAG BALL TO PROTECT MY TEETH.
Still laying on my back with my feet and ankles shackled together my DOM placed my vibrating egg inside me and two mini thumb vibes either side of my clit all vibrators were turned on high I was made to take this until I came so many times I was too sensitive for anything more and said the safe word.
My DOM removed the vibrating egg and thumb vibes unshackled me and we relaxed together.
End of play
THIS WAS AN AWESOME OBJECTIFYING LONG SESSION
Sub Slut

2 comments:

  1. Hmm I enjoyed this session very much, I tend to make our sessions tataly about you, this was the first time I made a session about me and my needs, that night you were my sex toy and I loved it. I loved how submissive you were that night, I loved how you responded having your pussy stretched and those mini vibs were like a work of art on your pussy, it was a great session, thank you Babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SIR
    i want more sessions that are about you.
    tie me up leave me until you need me use me as a sex toy .... why not
    after all that is my function is it not.
    SUB

    ReplyDelete