Tuesday, July 14, 2009

session 13 -one on one-

SESSION 13 -ONE ON ONE-
This session started with me applying my wrist and ankle shackles on; once they were on I placed my blindfold over my eyes.
My DOM then ordered me to lay on my stomach over the lounge where my wrists were attached to a spreader bar which was placed under the lounge. I was now trapped across the lounge with my ankles shackled together.
My DOM then placed my collar on me. I LOVE IT WHEN HE PUTS IT ON ME IT GIVES ME A SENSE OF BELONGING TO SOMEONE BEING OWNED IT IS AN AWESOME FEELING FOR ME IT IS MORE DAMANDING AND CONTROLLING.
My DOM also placed my gag ball in my mouth and warned me that the two hits coming were going to be very hard and pain full.
He then flogged me twice with a leather slut flogger, the pain was intense bad burning and stinging, I could feel myself swelling.
He then lashed at me with a leather whip I was put under prolonged bondage to my back.
My DOM dragged a cold chain along my body it felt awesome.
WHILE I WAS IN THIS POSITION I WAS ALSO WHIPED ACROSS THE BACK OF MY UPPER LEGS WITH A LARGE FELT WHIP I HAD MY BACK LIGHTLY TORTURED WITH A PIN WHEEL WHICH FELT EXTREMELY SHARP AND STUNG LIKE CRAZY.
The pin wheel is the most pain full tool I received this session apart from the two initial slut floggings.
After a long session of bondage on my back I was released from the position and placed on my back where I was in a position with my head hanging over the end of the lounge where I had my throat raped.
I LOVE THE SENSATION OF HAVING NO CHOICES AND Choking ON A COCK UNTIL I LITTERALLY CANT BREATH.
After the face fucking I was still on my back with my hands and feet tied to the spreader bar, my nipples were clamped and covered in pegs. This felt awesome.
I was scared having a large dagger knife dragged across my skin and throat (very scary stuff) while my DOM was telling me he could stab me and kill me easily.
I was strangled and put through breath play.
Breath play both scares and excites me it is like an adrenalin rush for me!
I was placed on my back where my DOM teased me sexually for around 45 minutes the teasing wares me out a lot I was teased until I was liked against my wishes and made to cum
BEING LICKED AFTER ASKING FOR IT NOT TO HAPPEN WAS A BOUNDARY STEPPED OVER WHERE I WOULD USUALLY FEEL UPSET INSTEAD FELT OWNED AND THAT I HAD NO CHOICE….. THAT’S WHAT BEING A SUB ALL IS ABOUT.
After Cumming u was given a rest I was so exhausted I fell to sleep
End of play
Sub Slut

2 comments:

  1. Another great session, that night you were my property and we did a lot of things we had never done before. I liked the use of chains as a belt, it gave me something to hand onto while I was fucking you. I lloved teasing you untill you were totaly exhausted. This session lasted over 5 hours and they whole time you were bound and apparently you loved it as much as I did. I liked that you were scared but trusted me to continue, this was one of my favourite sessions so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SIR
    yes was an awesome session
    i love being bound that long and want to try longer.
    the chain is handy such a you thing :P
    SUB

    ReplyDelete