Tuesday, July 14, 2009

session 12 -with guest-

Play 12 –with guest-
I met my DÖM at the Travelodge in blacktown.
We went to our room where I showered and shaved in preparation for the night I was to experience ahead.
I dressed sexy and left for three hours to meet PAUL a net guy for a release fuck in which my DOM allowed me to do.
I was told to be back by 10:30pm and every minute late I would be punished for.
I arrived back at 10:33pm three minutes late I was told I would be punished three times.
My DOM ordered me to go to the toilet and urinate in front of him as he watched on.
I CAN NOT GO TO THE TOILET AT ALL IF ANY ONE IS PRESENT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME!
I was unable to go to the toilet and after allot of staring and angry taunts my DOM walked away.
I then realized that I had my period (very light almost not there)
After pleading with my DOM to allow me to rain check our session he made me go through with the night and all of its activities.
I was shackled on my back on the hotel bed where my DOM ripped my fishnet bodysuit open at the crutch.
IT WAS INCREDIBLY HOT AND A TURN ON TO HAVE MYCLOTHES RIPPED WHILE ON ME. MMM I LOVED IT.
At 11pm we were expecting two guest but only one showed up so we went on playing with GEOFF the one that did turn up GEOFF WAS ALSO THE SAME GUY IN OUR PREVIOUS SESSION WHERE I WAS MADE TO SUCK TWO COMPLETE STRANGERS I remembered his thick and big cock from my last experience and was exited that I would finally be fucked by it.
I was unshackled and put on my knees on the floor at the end of the bed where I was ordered to suck Geoff’s cock for about 15 minutes until he was ready to fuck me while sucking him I was flogged three times.
I was told to lay on my back on the bed by my DOM and made to suck his cock while GEOFF fucked me!
While being fucked by our guest GEOFF my DOM had me pinned down and was yelling at me and telling me how dirty I was HE was pushing and ramming my body down onto GEOFFs cock and was slapping my face my DOM choked me until I was so close to passing out everything turned red.
I FELT VERY USED AND ABUSED IT WAS ALMOST RAPE PLAY I WAS BEING FUCKED BRUTTALY BY ONE MAN AND HUMILIATED AND SLAPPED BY ANOTHER I FELT I COULDN’T ESCAPE.
I was completely pinned down being thrashed and slapped and yelled at this was my favorite session by far yet I felt totally helpless and fucked and loved being kissed by my DOM as another man was using my CUNT as his own personal sex toy.
After the fucking ended I was placed back on my knees again to suck GEOFF my legs were hurting and so shaky I was forced to rim our guest and as I rimed him and sucked him I stared straight into my DOMS eyes showing him exactly how far I would go for him and how much of a dirty whore I really am.
GEOFF came in my mouth and my DOM told me to dribble a bit out of my mouth, I let it run down my chest and I gradually scooped it all up to swallow it.
I did the scooping bit mainly for my DOM as I know he loves to see me enjoying cum.
GEOFF tried to fuck me again but was unable to so he left!
My DOM held me affectionately and that was the end of our session.
DURING THIS SESSION GEOFF TRIED TO SLAP ME AND CHOKE ME BUT MY DOM STOOD IN AND TOLD HIM NO. IT MADE ME FEEL REALLY OBJECTIFIED AND OWNED I LOVED IT.

3 comments:

  1. Initially this was an awkward session for me, some of the restraints just didn't work and I was waiting for a while for you to finsh fucking that guy. But once it got started and Geof arrived it was a lot of fun. I was in a particulally nasty mood, I loved talking filthy to you while you were being fucked, pushing you down on he's cock and making you cum like that. I loved seeing your face turn red with lust and humiliation, Geof did a good job fucking you and I could see you loved it. I loved you dribbling cum all over yourself and seeing you suck he's cock clean, I wish I had filmed that as it was the hottest cum shot you have done so far. I look forward to seeing more guys use you so I hope we can find some more reliable guy so we can get your that gang bang you long for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sir,
    haha thanks gang bang sounds interesting
    and yes thank you for allowing me to fuck paul that night.
    even know i was fucking him i still felt as i was yours
    sub slut

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm this is my favourite session so far!! Couldn't even get back on time..and love the complete humiliation and objectification..

    ReplyDelete