Tuesday, July 14, 2009

-A FEW THINGS-

-A FEW THINGS-
- NOISE COMPLAINT-
- I received a noise complaint from my real estate agent after session 13.
There was a complaint about a lady screaming in pain lol –

-A NO SHOW-
-Tony did not turn up to the Travelodge in blacktown for the group session it made me feel useless and unwanted but was also a relief as it was the night I got my period unexpectedly-

-EYE CONACT-
-Geoff has proven to be a very helpful contact to have but I want to wear a blindfold for now on and in future play as I found it impossible to make any form of eye contact with him-

-BACK BONDAGE-
-I prefer hitting and bondage done to my back instead of my ass and legs due to healing and bruising-

2 comments:

  1. noise complaint hey?? haha I loved that and I love how responsive and noisey you are.No shows.. Grrrrr the guys without a good reason will never be asked again, I'm sure there are plenty of guys aut there not full of shit! The eye contact thing, hmmm well I think you are usually more submissive when you have a blindfold on, but sometimes it's good to see your reactions in your eyes.As for the preference of hitting on your back.. I will take that into concideration but sometimes I want you out of your comfort zone.

    ReplyDelete