Thursday, July 9, 2009

GANG BANG PLAN

GANG BANG PLAN session 9
We arrived at ROOTY HILL holiday inn.
An awesome king spa executive suite.
I was ordered to shower and shave in preparation for the nights upcoming events.
I FELT NERVOUS AND EXITED.
I had had no reply messages from the 4 guys invited i was sad disappointed and embarrassed i felt rejected and let down.
Once i was clean shaved and dry i was ordered to put on my collar, blindfold and shackles on, i searched for my collar and blindfold freaking out at the realisation that i had forgotten to bring them along i was scared and nervous i knew my DOM was going to be upset with me.
My DOM threatened me with punishment i was made to put on a spare collar and a back up blindfold.
I FELT COMPLETELY OUT OF CHARACTER AND OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE NOT HAVING MY USUAL GEAR.
I was so uncomfortable in the unfamiliar gear.
Knowing i had done wrong and expecting a harsh punishment i was very quiet and submissive hoping that my good behavior would soften the blow.
I was shackled standing upright and attached to the hotel bathroom door i was then flogged and whipped for not having my collar and blindfold.
I was also ridiculed for being stood up.
I FELT SMALL SAD AND REJECTED I FELT I WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR A GOOD NIGHT.
My DOM'S guest DAVE knocked at the door and was welcomed in, He watched me being whipped and then stood by as my DOM moved me to the bed.
IN THIS TIME I HEARD MY DOM GIVING ME TO DAVE FOR DAVE'S OWN PLEASURE AND USE FOR THE NIGHT.
I was laid on my back with my arms shackled to my feet DAVE told me to give him oral so i did.
My arms were freed so i could put more effort and enjoyment into the oral.
I felt extremely exited and wanted to be fucked hard and for a long time.
(I would love it if i had a chain from my collar to either the bed or DAVE to make me feel more objectified.)
Once i had sucked DAVE i asked him to fuck me, He put a condom on and fucked me for about five minutes it was a disappointing fuck for me.
I did not fell helpless or even man handled Dave then had me rim his ass and suck his cock again until i begged him to cum he came and i swallowed it.
After a few minutes my DOM bound my breast i loved it and felt owned again (allot better then being DAVE'S girl).
After having my breast bound my DOM made me suck DAVES dick whilst being whipped and pin wheeled, I felt very controlled and showed off like a new toy!
After Dave had had enough he left and i was treated to oral off my DOM he also fucked me.
After my DOM had used me that night i was shackled and collared for the whole night with a chain from my ankles to my wrist.
I LOVE BEING MADE TO SLEEP SHACKLED AND TRAPPED I FEEL COMPLETELY HELPLESS AND OWNED. MY HOTEL EXPERIENCE CONSISTED OF GIVING AND GETTING ORAL, BEING PIN WHEELED AND WHIPPED AND ALSO FLOGGED USED AS A SEX TOY AND GIVEN AWAY FOR SEX.
FUCKED ON A BED REST, HAD A SPA.
EVEN KNOW MY GUEST DID NOT SHOW UP AND I WAS DISAPPOINTED AND VERY UPSET LEAVING MEW TO FEEL REJECTED AND UNWANTED THE EXPERIENCE WAS ALSO FUN AND KINKY.
Sub Slut

3 comments:

  1. Now this was the session that made me loose faith in my fellow man! The guys you invited were a waste of time. The guys who said trhey would come but just didn't and didn't give and notice or warning will not be invited again. You did nothing wrong that night infact I loved spending the night with you in that luxury suite. I loved fucking you on that bench and I loved having a spa with you as well. It as good at least Dave turned up and I loved the video of him fucking you and blowing in your mouth. I was a bit disapointed that you left your BDSM gear at home but at least it gave me a reason to punish you haha! I loved being there with you and I would like to take you back there again for us to do our own thing with no guests next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SIR
    it was pricey and i dont want to cost you!
    but your right it was an awesome room and a wicked night i loved it
    SUB

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must have hurt to be rejected like that, to know that whatever you offered was not enough to make them turn up.. but sounds like you at least had a nice night.. very cosy ;) (m2m, FL)

    ReplyDelete